Here are my pregnancy clues for those of you who have missed them or weren't bored enough to speculate before now.
* Nauseated from weeks 7-14. With my girl it was weeks 4-12, my boy 8-11.
* Not as tired as with either of my other kids, but that might be resulting from my 9 o'clock bedtime. Or 8 on a really good day.
* Break outs at the beginning that have gradually gotten better. Didn't have this with Charlie but did with Ty.
* Cravings included smoothies, fruit, cheeseburgers, cupcakes, pizza, and Ceasar salads. I might as well be a 14 year-old boy.
* Aversions: barbecue, eggs, ground beef, and anything I had spent a long time cooking. Quick meals never made me feel sick-go figure.
* I have felt completely different this time so I have no idea or feeling about what sex the baby is. My mother was more sick with the girls than the boy. I've been in between. Definately more sick than I was with Ty but not as sick as with Charlie. Not as hormonal as I was with Charlie--have to told the road rage stories here yet? but not as happy-go-lucky as I was with Ty.
There you go. What do YOU think we're having?