1. You can find an 18-pack of Easy Mac, a box (a big one) of wipes, your contacts, and fresh flowers all within a ten foot radius.
2. The lights always entertain a baby who is otherwise trapped and forced to look at blank ceilings in their car seat.
3. They have cupcakes that are twice the size of regular cupcakes.
4. They also have those cinnamon crunchy things that they have at Taco Bell. But they're much much bigger.
5. The playground equipment goes up in January to remind you that one day, your children will play outside again.
6. There is never a shortage of good people watching specimen(s).
7. Their pizza. Got me through three pregnancies.
8. The chickens. You didn't know they have chickens? Oh yes, yes they sure do.
And these two hoodlums want to see the chickens first thing when we pull up in the parking lot. Want to see the chickens?
There they are. It's like Disneyland I tell you. They spin and everything. Man that's some good entertainment.
9. They sell Carter's sleepers for $7.99 but be sure to buy them when you first see them or the next time they'll be gone. Speaking from experience.
10. They sell Baby Lulu outfits.