1. The banana cream cheesecake I just ate for breakfast thanks to a family friend who is a Cheesecake Factory manager. My favorite is the Key Lime cheesecake but I'm not complaining about what I got! Their cheesecake, any flavor, makes me want to be a better person.
2. Old Navy clearance where I got 5 shirts for $10 yesterday
3. Not being sick, my children not being sick
4. My mother, who now has the virus because she came to help when the kids were sick
5. The fact that my Bible study leader says to come anyway even when our lesson is not done
6. My first St. Jude baby that I'm praying for since I became a Partner in Hope
7. That my husband added the St. Jude $$ to the budget because I SOB every time I see the infomercial, especially after thinking for a few days that Charlie might be going there
8. Spring Creek barbeque coupons
9. The new pictures that my man took of my kids--I'll post later today...I'll try
10. The fact that I'm nesting a little so many months in advance when I actually have energy to tackle projects like closets and my desk drawer. Come Lord Jesus come help with that one.