• I tried to prove a point and instead got my son locked in the church (our big church) after Bible study? He stood there looking at me through the (locked) door thinking, "Mom you weren't kidding about leaving me if I didn't stop piddling and start keeping up with you."
• I dug cashews out of Joy's mouth when she was about four months old after her sister "fed" her?
• We went to dinner at a relatively new friends' house and Charlie colored their kitchen table when Sean had Ty in the bathroom and I was feeding Joy?
• We lost Ty on Halloween?
• I forgot a change of clothes for everybody and since Charlie had a blowout diaper, Joy got so upset she vomited, and Ty had a potty training accident they all rode home in diapers...and nothing else?
• Max chewed through the fence in the backyard because he freaked out that I left him in the backyard?
• Joy climbed the stairs before we trained Ty to close the gate behind him?
"Remember when" is a fun way to help yourself calm down in the midst of chaos. One day I'll think all of this is funny.