Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I wore Wednesday

Its been a huge week around here. I'm so tired of potty training but I'm so excited that Charlie is doing so well. I'm even more excited that we have not put any diapers or pull-ups on Ty in five days. The weekend and first part of this week I found myself thisclose to a breakdown because Ty kept asking me for a pull-up which means: he's ready to not use one. I'm thankful we could go to Waxahachie for help and reinforcements so I didn't cave. Anyway. I'm so happy with the outcome.

So on to the outfits


As usual I'm not sure of the days with certain outfits but y'all don't care.

Right? Okay.

Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Jeans: Old Navy $.47
Boots: same as every day and I'm not one bit sick of them but I bet you are.



Tunic: ShopRuche.com. Big Mama had this on her Fashion Friday list a few weeks ago and I ordered it. I really like it because it's linen but has wintertime colors so you can layer things under it and it works all year.

T shirt: Target no lie 10 years ago
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Marshalls


Ahaaaaa same tunic. This was in Waxahachie in my parents' bathroom. It was 84 degrees that day. (yesterday)

Jeans: same Old Navy $.47
Flats: DSW

Hope someone else has a WIWW post! Leave a link in the comments if you do.

Please.

No comments: