Monday, February 7, 2011

So happy we can't stand it

People have made good points about how restless we are as a society that we have a hard time being stuck in our houses. I understand their point I really do. But I'm being honest. This was my reaction to being able to get our car out of the driveway.


I listened to the message at church yesterday and agreed with what our pastor said. We need to listen more and talk less. We should take what happened last week and realize that God allowed the storm to wipe us out and keep us still. I am admitting that while I don't always burn the candle at both ends, I really enjoy getting out of my house. And the kids do too. So basically this week I'm aware of how restless I can be but I'm enjoying the kids and doing fun things with a grateful heart. But, um, out of the house when I can. That's fair, don't you think? Ha!


Little miss got to see her first movie yesterday. She loved it for 35 minutes. Then she was done. Asked to go home. I tried to explain that you don't just leave the movie and told her to sit still and enjoy this fun outing. She looked at me like, "Really?"



Ty with his two best friends. Barney and other Barney. They're the three musketeers.


Joy was not feeling it with the snow. She kept scrunching her nose and going, "No. Cold. Go. Okay."


She, however, loved it.


Ah love again. I posted this picture yesterday but had to do it again it's just my new favorite picture.

Okay we are off to go do something fun. Not sure what yet but it'll come to me.

3 comments:

Carley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carley said...

Cute! I must have missed the post with that picture already because its not up anymore. So cute of them hugging. Love it!! I love that you love to be out and about. Funny thing is Cody likes getting out more than we do...I should send him with you. We are out so much already with our jobs that when we get to be home we take advantage. ha! He will be excited about our outing today. Sorry Seans gone but we can visit you this week! I'll meet you out anywhere....I am ready to go somewhere.

Emmy said...

Oh I laughed at Joy. You can see her scrunching her nose in the picture.