Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Where's Waldo

Mary's kids edition. All three are in this picture taken today at the Frisco rec center. It was part of the old stomping ground that we loved and miss. Charlie asked today if we could move back and when I told her it costs money to move she said she has money. Well there you go. Halfway home she changed her mind and wants to stay put. Whew.

As long as the drive is I will keep making it to visit and I'll always be thankful for my friends there. Then I'll pull into our driveway at home and breathe in the familiar. I'm home. In every sense of the word.

3 comments:

Carley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carley said...

We had such a fun day with you guys! Life is better when the Wilborn's are in Frisco but moving back would not be the right thing for you or the kids. ha! You are meant to be in the town you live in and have made a home and life there! And a 45 minute drive isn't bad at all to hang out!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Two years later, Ryder still wants to move back to our old house...and its only 20 minutes from here! Ha! Looks like y'all had fun!!