Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flashback Friday

He's had a rough couple of weeks. So have I because of his struggle. I've tried to figure out the cause or trigger, taken him out of things and tried new ones. There are often explanations for his meltdowns. Not lately. Lately it seems like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders and he's overwhelmed. I can relate. He's come so far, so very far. He can tell me what scares him and what he needs. My fear is that we both know what he needs, what he's searching for-and he is gone.

Lord my boy is hurting and he doesn't even know why. I know You do. Give him reassurance that I'm not leaving him and more importantly, You aren't either.

3 comments:

The Manuel Family said...

Oh Mary - I will pray for your sweet boy tonight.

Emmy said...

Ty is going to be fine. I've never doubted that. He's a great, obedient kid despite the challenges he faces. We're all in this together and we won't let him slip through the cracks.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Praying always for you guys and especially that He takes any burdens off of Ty's shoulders and carries them from him. All my love, friend!