Monday, March 23, 2015

Here's looking at you, 36

My birthday was Saturday. Since my family was together it was a great day even though it rained most of the day.

36, what will you have in store? Here are some ideas.

My newest passion is furniture. Not just painting, redoing it completely. I'm learning how to build too!


This was an unfinished wood dresser from IKEA that I kept in the girls' closet. Now that it's fancy it'll be in my room, at least for a while.


The coffee table that has been 1,000 colors


Mom's happy place=all of her kids together again


It's gonna be a great year 😊

2 comments:

Unknown said...


microphone for youtube blogging

best self balance scooter

best automatic hair curler

Unknown said...

It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks for your support and Happy Blogging :D

cbse board result
cbse board 10th result
cbse board 12th result
ap board ssc results
ap board inter results
seba board hslc result