Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boston

Tomorrow morning (very very early,) I'm getting on a plane and following my post a few days ago I know that is hard to believe...I haven't gone on two trips this close together since my traveling nanny days. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tag along on one of Sean's trips that involves staying in the same city a few nights in a row. Going to Boston and I'm excited--pray for Mom and Dad because you know the drill by now--they are taking care of the kids and are like energizer bunnies the whole time. I can only imagine how many songs they'll have to sing to appease master Ty :) I'm hoping to have some really great pictures of Boston in the Fall when I get back! 

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Oh, enjoy yourself!!! I am living vicariously thru you! I have to admit, as I'm in a very ugly flat (read apartment) in Scotland in the ghetto :), I was super-jealous of your beautiful home and the Sonic drink on the counter...sigh...

Mary said...

Are you saying they don't have Sonic in Scotland? NOOOOOO! I'd mail you a drink if I could :)