Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So maybe I DO believe in love at first sight

I saw him and instantly knew


He was the one



My buddy I've been wanting


And they're pretty crazy about him too




Bless his heart.

He's not perfect, but love never is, right? Technically love can be a little blind to certain faults. In his case I am a little blind because even after he shredded (?????) Charlie's DS (Nintendo thing she got for Christmas from grandparents THIS YEAR WHICH WAS TWO MONTHS AGO I still love him.

So does Charlie. When we walked in the door and discovered it Joy started wailing and saying, "he ruined Charlie's life," and "why did we have to get the worst dog ever?" This went on for a few long seconds. Then Charlie walked over to Blue and wrapped her arms around him and said, "It's ok Mom he didn't know he couldn't chew on that. It's fine maybe someday I can get another one."

Cue to Joy. (Very puzzled.)

I couldn't make this stuff up.

No comments: