Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Popeye

Popeye, 
This picture sums it up. I am so interested in you that I have to just sit and cross my legs to take you in.  Especially when you play your violin.  Will you teach me to really play soon?  I am glad you let me touch your nice violin that you got over in Italy when most people would not let a toddler get anywhere near it.  You trust me more than I should be trusted and that makes me feel good.  I don't know how to say much yet but your name is one of the few things I do say and when I see you and Nattie coming I sure do get excited...sometimes I even flap which worries Momma but you tell her I will be fine and not to worry.  You say, "Don't worry," a whole lot to Momma and everyone around you.  You are already teaching me that Jesus is my friend and I can talk to Him instead of worrying.  

My favorite thing to do with you is eat Blue Bell. Man is that stuff good.  Hope we have a lot of those good times ahead.  Maybe you could let me ride your lawn mower one day soon? My Daddy says our yard isn't big enough to warrant a riding lawn mower so we'll just do that at your house.  Lookin' forward to it.  

On a serious note, I want to talk to you about Momma.  She thinks she knows it all and that she has the right to tell me when I am doing something wrong.  Since we both know I am always right could you talk to her?  Thanks.  I love you Popeye.  Hope you have a good birthday.  Love, Ty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Grasshopper Company specializes in developing, design and manufacturing of riding rotary mowers. The most popular product of the Grasshopper Mower Company is True Zero Turn riding rotary mower. From this great site www.pissedconsumer.com I learned that the customers are not completely satisfied with the company’s return policy and some other issues.