Friday, January 14, 2011
Ten ways you can tell I have a kid that's potty-training
10. I have two different "cozy" seats in the front seat of my car.
9. I buy apple juice and Miralax in bulk.
8. I no longer schedule play dates around nap times but potty times.
7. I keep track of potty times.
6. I keep Christmas presents hidden to give as rewards.
5. We've saved approximately $43,000 dollars by not buying diapers.
4. And put every cent of that into laundry detergent.
3. I've called my parents and Sean's parents at least two times a day to share THE BIG NEWS and also called/texted my friends with each "accomplishment." And they have all cheered with me. That they have all cheered=they know my happiness totally depends on each "accomplishment."
2. I write "potty" as part of a blog post title.
1. I've googled "waterproof pad for bed" more than once in the last week.
Oh and one more: I've started viewing Joy as my easiest child since she wears diapers.