Monday, January 24, 2011

Trying it on for size







So help me if he really has to wear a boot or cast one day. That would mean he broke something and I'm not sure he would handle extreme pain well.

In other news, I'm still enjoying the boredom that fell upon our house last week. A few cars stopped to look at the house yesterday and I had to fight the urge to jerk the door open and say, "Go away! We are off the market!" To which one might think I meant that we are married. But in this case I bet they would get which market I'm talking about.

Anyway. I also wanted to yell, "Where were you the last five months??!!!!"

Clearly I'm still bitter about the loads of people who saw the house and never made an offer.

In other, actually important news, Jennie is scheduled to have baby girl tomorrow. If you're new here, Jennie is a good friend of mine who is thrilled to welcome some pink into her house full of boys. We are all so happy for her! Please pray for them to have a restful night tonight :)

Ok at the risk of sounding my social age (75) I'm settling in for a little knitting and TV watching.

I know what you're thinking: if only I could live a life as fun and crazy as that.



1 comment:

Emmy said...

Yeah. Except for the knitting that pretty much sounds like me these days. I'd much rather watch a good episode of What Not to Wear or Campus PD in my pajamas than go out somewhere fancy.