Monday, June 21, 2010

Good to be home

Here are a few pics...I'll get to all of them in the next few days. I'm so tired. I'm so happy to be home.



WE ARE ALL so happy to be home and judging from my 8:00 bedtime last night, (but I could have gone to bed much earlier,) I'm not fully caught up yet. The kids liked to wake up in the 5:00am area while we were there and we shared a bedroom...which means it was a rough week sleep-wise for this sleep-lovin' mama. It's been a busy few days following our flight home with fun family stuff but I'm so happy to just be in my house. I'm a horrible wife-I forgot to get gifts for my dad, (Popeye,) and Sean because I was so focussed on the trip. I know, horrible. Forgive me, guys. I know they understand...

Basically today is about unpacking, soaking up time with Sean and Joy, and sleep. Did I mention I'm tired? I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, I did the exact same thing with the gifts! On Friday, I told a friend, "Father's Day isn't this Sunday, it's the 20th" and she replies "Uh, Heather... today is the 18th". Oops!

So... Nathan agreed that Father's Day would officially be NEXT weekend in our house! lol. Glad you made it back... and we are STILL not caught up on sleep either! The kids have slept until 9:00am since we've been home.... and they were up in the 5 o'clock hour every day we were gone!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Glad you are home and happy! Now, go take a nap! :)