Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flash forward

Time keeps speeding up. I thought the summer would go slower. I mean look.


Joy started driving.


Then got bored. She's like a teenager already.


Ty got serious and smart.


Charlie formed an opinion about her clothes. "No, want the pink one..." she's wearing one of the shirts I ordered online for her and picked this one to wear instead of the green one that I thought she would love.

Don't think I won't make her wear it. She's two. Two=not in charge.


Joy's hair is finally growing in. Lord only knows what it will be like.


And Joy has started trying to climb out of her high chair.

Not real excited about that one but we are clearly demented enough to stop to take a picture before getting her down.

We need help. Figuratively and literally.

No comments: