See those little people on stage? Anyone who doesn't go to my church want to guess who they are?
I'll give you a few hints.
1. At least one of them, (I'm honestly not sure about the other one!) played many a concert in College Station.
2. They share a first name.
3. They Be Near(ed) us during church.
I'm not good at vague clues in case you're new around here. Yep, you're right! Shane and Shane had a concert this weekend and then also led worship on Sunday morning. Of all times I wish we had kept Ty in "big church," at least until they finished. I think he would love listening to them.
I've got exciting news to share soon so I'll give you a few hints about that as well:
1. I need another adult full-time to help with it so I'm working with Sean's not-working-next-week schedule to help me. And Nattie is coming too.
2. It will make life as we know it much different.
I work in 3's...so last one...
3. Candy corn is a major component in it.