Monday, September 21, 2009

So you might have to take my word for it




See those little people on stage? Anyone who doesn't go to my church want to guess who they are?

I'll give you a few hints.

1. At least one of them, (I'm honestly not sure about the other one!) played many a concert in College Station.

2. They share a first name.

3. They Be Near(ed) us during church.

I'm not good at vague clues in case you're new around here. Yep, you're right! Shane and Shane had a concert this weekend and then also led worship on Sunday morning. Of all times I wish we had kept Ty in "big church," at least until they finished. I think he would love listening to them.

I've got exciting news to share soon so I'll give you a few hints about that as well:

1. I need another adult full-time to help with it so I'm working with Sean's not-working-next-week schedule to help me. And Nattie is coming too.

2. It will make life as we know it much different.

I work in 3's...so last one...

3. Candy corn is a major component in it.

Any guesses?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.....Candy Corn... the new paint colors for Joy's room/closet?!

(in she still in ya'll's closet?)

Or maybe... you've just finished off a giant bag of candy corn and are now so amped-up on the stuff that you've decided to host SCC's Fall Festival in your backyard?

I'm sure I've hit the nail on the head... can't wait to hear about it!

Carley said...

I know I know! Am I allowed to guess? I won't give it away for anyone else who has guesses. :) It will also save you LOTS of money!!! I just recently pulled out all my shane/caleb and shane/shane cd's if you want to borrow them!

Emmy said...

As long as it's not another baby...

Mary said...

Lord no not another baby. Don't want anyone to worry!

Miss Mommy said...

Your first hints were ridiculous :), but the last 3 were not helpful at all. I have NO idea what you are talking about!

Carley said...

If all goes well next week I might have to hire Nattie when it's my turn to take this step! HA!

Julie said...

Okay, you've stumped a chump :)