Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From Charlie to Charlotte

"It's a rough transition," I said to Sean. "She wants us to call her Charlotte though, so we better start doing it all the time."

"Sure, he said. I'm game to try to switch. I'll do my best."

Turns out his "best" is evidence of his personality: he is very literal. Black and white, no mystery. He did this to her cup while I was taking a shower this morning.



Looks normal. Same cup. Same little label on the top, ensuring her teachers will know which one is hers at school. But wait, something is different.



Aha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I think Tatum has been taking notes from Charlie... we've been calling her "Tay Tay" since forever. This weekend, she decided she didn't want to be Tay Tay anymore and corrects us every time. And she's sassy about it too... especially with Trevor. "NO, I not Tay Tay, I'm TAY-DOM!"

Emmy said...

This is so funny. It just cracks me up.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Hahahaha!!! That is FUNNY!