Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

One outfit edition



Because I still try to wear this necklace every day...

Necklace: Etsy (Miss Ruby Sue)
Tank: Walmart $4.99
Skirt: Anthropologie sale 3 years ago $19.99
Flip flops: Ross (Roxy)

Yesterday we went to the new Cabelas in Allen since the kids were all super foul and we didn't want to stay home. Turned out to be a great field trip!







Of course the highlight was the fish tank. I guess they don't understand that you can see fish everywhere but it takes a sporting goods superstore to find polar bears and water buffalo. To them the fish are the main attraction.

I've been feeling dizzy the last few days so I just went to the dr this morning to have blood drawn. Hoping my body hasn't switched over to diabetes but thinking maybe that's what is happening. Of course I offered this diagnosis to my dr and he said, "Thanks for coming to me for a second opinion."

"You're welcome," I said.

Thankfully he's got a sense of humor about me.

Y'all have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Carley said...

You left off one important bit of information about the doctor....but I guess I'll keep that between you, me, Sean and Jason! Ha! :)