Thursday, April 21, 2011

It just takes one

One slurpee and they're hooked for life. Having the right accessories is just icing on the cake.


It's their daddy date lately...going to 7-11 in his car, getting to pick the color, (always pink for both girls...shocker) and they talk about it with such enthusiasm I ask him if they really actually only went to 7-11. It's as good as Disney World.

And little sister has started requesting certain colors for her toenail polish.


Today: "purppeh purppeh!"

Alrighty then.

2 comments:

Sarah's Slate said...

Hey look it's my new little friend!! Well, not new friend to me, but she finally considers me as a real friend, lol. Voluntary hugs, extra kisses, and even waving goodbye and saying my name!!! Makes my heart melt :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

Love this! Too cute!! And it's true, it only takes one. Happy Easter.