Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

The I ADMIT I HAVEN'T WORN ANYTHING BUT SWEATS OR WORKOUT CLOTHES THE LAST FEW WEEKS edition.





The wind the last few days has made wearing my contacts challenging. Not only are they too dry but once one actually blew out of my eye when I was outside.

Necklace: love. Miss Ruby Sue (Etsy)
Shirt: Target 4 years ago
Jeans: Target clearance $6.99
Shoes: Steve Madden 3 years ago






Shirt/tunic: Anthropologie
Jeans: same Target $6.99
Shoes: same Steve Madden flats





I don't know why I love this shirt because it isn't exactly flattering but it's so soft and colorful. Bought it with bday money.








This one makes me laugh. For a few reasons:
1. It's a maternity dress from Target
2. But I bought it at Ross
3. After I'd had all babies
4. It looks/feels like a nightgown
5. So why did I buy it?
6. And why do I keep wearing it?






Because it feels like a nightgown it's so comfy.
Shoes: Clarks flip flops

To see other What I Wore Wednesday posts from Lisa and Lindsey, click on their names.

And now I'm off to get ready for the day wearing my maternity dress/nightgown and get ready for this one's Easter party at school.




Oh my she's dramatic.

No comments: