Saturday, May 9, 2009

What? No pictures?

True to form for my family, Charlie got sick yesterday-high fever and only wanted Sean so his parents brought the kids home and Sean took them to the Dr yesterday afternoon. Tests are all negative so Dt Fowers said it's viral...you know the drill!

Sean hasn't been here since the night before (mom traded with him,) so I don't have new pictures to show you. Today at some point they will trade places. I am staying an extra day from what I have before because I'm still in a lot of pain and was nauseous quite a bit of yesterday. The good pain meds make me queasy so I'm on something more mild and it's worth it for the most part. My Dr said the tubal can set you back a few extra days...he told me this yesterday. Thanks for the heads up .

Talk to you soon...gonna feed my miracle growing baby!


Mary

5 comments:

Bonding with the Barron's said...

Mary,

Glad to hear all is well! Joy is so precious. Nicole and I are having a girl!! Emma Kaye Barron :) We cannot wait until she gets here!! Tell the family we said hello.

Miss Mommy said...

I am so glad you can just stay there for now. Wish i could be one of the lucky few to hold her!! She looks precious and is such a miracle- go God!

i forgot to ask- how are you rooming them at home? Do you have 4 bedrooms or is somebody doubling up?

Carley said...

I so enjoyed our visit yesterday. It was so peaceful to just sit there and snuggle her while visiting with you and your mom. Your mom was so sweet to serve both of us! I'm glad you get to stay an extra day. You did not look very comfortable and so hopefully one more day will help. Get lots of rest today! Can't wait to hear how Ty and Charlie do meeting her. She is absolutely precious!! I loved my snuggle time with her!

Michelle said...

So sorry Charlie is sick! Hopefully she will be well by the time you get home. Glad you are getting an extra time. Just take advantage of it. I will continue praying for you and your precious family!

Casey Pettett said...

YAY!!! So excited to meet Joy! She's beautiful! :) love you... case