Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Leggo my Eggo!

It may be a small inconvenience for some of you, (the same "some of you" who think this is a lame excuse for a post.) But to other Eggo devotees, it's an outright crisis. There's a shortage of Eggo frozen products right now and it's hitting our family hard where it hurts...Down deep in our stomachs.

It's enough to make us crazy. Crazy like buying somewhere in the ballpark of ten boxes when I happened upon them today in the Denton Walmart.


And with that we can focus on true blessings this Thanksgiving instead of what may be lacking in our freezer. God bless you Denton Walmart.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, did you take all of my Eggos? Hope you enjoy them!!

Emmy said...

I don't know about the Eggo shortage...

Carley said...

That's sad for you guys! I never buy eggo's so I hadn't noticed. Glad Denton could help you out. If I notice them at Tom Thumb I'll let you know. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny Mary! I noticed too! We're on a Krusteaz French Toast Sticks kick around here... so the shortage hasn't effected us- but I've noticed the empty shelves one freezer over. lol.

Sarah Sharp said...

I heard there was a shortage but haven't seen it reflected on store shelves here. Will eats them for breakfast quite a bit. If it gets bad there, I can mail some to you. :)

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I hadn't even noticed! We are eating Kroger Brand Blueberry Waffles and Kroger Brand French Toast. The French Toast is outstandingly good! It makes the Kitchen smell good just by heating it in the microwave...yum!!!

Julie said...

Let go of my Eggos...

Happy Thanksgiving :)