Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh yeah I'm a momma now

You know you're a momma when you spot cute cupcakes on a blog and vow to make them for your kids' birthday...even when said kid doesn't care and doesn't even eat cupcakes. Said kid doesn't even like chocolate.





You make them anyway and she just picks the nilla wafers off and eats them.

You don't care that she leaves the rest of the cupcake and you also don't care that you had to search 50+ blogs to find the picture to copy.

You don't care because your kid is happy on her birthday.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Girl, it was great seeing you this morning! I love the cupcakes and I NEED to make them for Jillian for her b-day. Can you tell me how to do it?

Mary said...

Jules! It's easy! I'll send you an email :)

Carley said...

I love those!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Super cute and so is your page! i am working on mine, too!

Emmy said...

I am so way behind on commenting. I love the monkey cupcakes. Charlie's pictures are hilarious - I forgot that she went through a minimal-hair stage. And that she went through a straight-hair stage!! Her hair is "K-Yewt" now.