Friday, October 29, 2010

The great punkins

I've resorted to calling pumpkins punkins since almost everyone else in my house does.



The great thing about punkins this year is that they bring instant happiness.



Everybody wants to hold them and carry them and I'm okay with that. I've found that punkins are pretty durable.



My little punkins have lots to look forward to this weekend.



The Fall parties at school,


The Fall festival at church,


And trick-or-treating. Happy weekend and happy Halloween

5 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Rebekah has the same shirt as your girls!!

Mary said...

Those shirts are so durable! They have worn them almost every day for a week and they're holding up! Woohoo Target :)

Emmy said...

Really cute pictures. Joy is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Cutest little punkins ever!

Missy said...

Can't get over how much he looks like your bro!