Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I wore Wednesday

Well things weren't exciting around here this week unless you count the DoorBuster sale at Old Navy where I got 11 things for $.23 each. Not button-less or full-of-holes rejects but a few normal, and a few off-season finds. I'm gonna show you one of them that I already started wearing.



The jeans-$.23.





The tag says .47 but they were on sale. Ha

I've needed skinny jeans for boots and these fit the bill. The dress/tunic is from Marshalls last year. $12.99. I found the boots at Ross over the summer. My only black boots were too dressy for everyday and if I remember correctly these cost $20.

I'll do better at taking pictures next week. Anybody else joined the WIWW (what I wore Wednesday) fun? Here's a link to Lisa Leonard's WIWW post. Post a link to your blog in the comments!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

aww man! what a great find. i do thrifting, but i never get stuff for .23 cents...LUCKY!!

Unknown said...

Great dress and what's better than 23 cent pants?!

TheCatLord said...

love your outfit!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cute outfit!

Jodi said...

I've only dreamed of that amazing of a sale before, that's amazing!

Julie S said...

23 cents???? Thats amazing!

M.O.T.B said...

Wow!!! That is incredible totally worth $.47! :) I joined WIWW and here is my link
http://amomandtwoboys.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-i-wore-wednesday_27.html

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

that is a deal. I love deals and I find them, but you have me beat! Great job -- and super cute.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

C-U-T-E!!!!