Saturday, November 6, 2010

No place like home

I took mom and dad home today. Made a grocery run for them since from now on they have to eat healthy, tried to help them get settled again. When I pulled into my driveway this afternoon I thought, man it feels good to help them for a change. I'm usually the one they're helping. Turning things around gave me a chance to repay a shred of what they've done for me.

So I'm thankful he is okay and thankful to be home. And I'm tired. Really really tired.

But thankful. Did I already say that?

:)



1 comment:

Jenny Seymore said...

Mary I'm so glad to hear that your dad is okay. I can only imagine how frightened you and your family must have been. I know that our parents don't keep track of all the times we've needed/relied on them but it is nice to feel like you've done something in return isn't it?

I hope that beyond everything with Jim that all is well in your world. I would love to see you the next time you are here with some free time to spare!!