Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

Cutest card made by Mom






Isn't that awesome?



What Charlotte, also known as Chi-Chi, formerly known as Charlie, made me at MDO. Also look how cute the craft was that she made during the little mothers day breakfast.



The little pots had pictures, stickers, and the kids name on them and then each kid got a flower to plant.


There was dirt. And water.

It was a party, y'all.


I couldn't resist "helping" her make sure the dirt went where it was supposed to.



Self portrait during breakfast

Here is my card from the kids:





So funny, right?

It was a wonderful day despite me feeling like there was a knife going into my ear and I wanted to nap during church, (not normal at 9:30 am for me.) I missed the get-together at my in-laws house because I went to CareNow instead. I took a three hour nap after starting my antibiotic and watched tv the time I was awake. Not complaining about the quiet I experienced for my mothers day gift :)

I'm still not back to 100% but I'm pretty close.

Y'all have a great Friday!




2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Oh, sorry, Mary- but your cards are rockin' and I love the breakfast pic- that Chi-Chi is a kick!

I hope I do 3 kids half as well as you do.

Mary said...

Oh Emily I don't do it well-I'd say I just do it and we have all survived! That's a huge thing to be proud of! And no broken bones (yet...)