Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Happenings

Here is baby Charlie just a few hours after birth--those of you who thought this was Joy I apologize. That was a mean trick. Babies are on the brain for a number of reasons: My unborn one is moving so much it's literally making me seasick at night. I'll live. The other reasons are because tomorrow we're having a shower for Carley, who you've heard all about. The next day (Sunday,) our church youth department is throwing us a joint diaper/wipes shower. Can I get an Amen. I hope I'll have tons of pictures to share of both showers. Bonus: Nattie and Popeye are spending part of the weekend with us. Another Amen. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Carley said...

WooHoo....fun weekend for us! :) Glad Jason was able to come to your rescue yesterday! :)

Anonymous said...

Once a video is uploading onto youtube, there is an option there for "embedding"... just copy the text and paste it into a draft. You may have to be drafting in "html" rather than "compose" mode (there is a button on the upper right corner of text area when creating a post. Once it's embedded, it should show up. Let me know if you need more than that!

Anonymous said...

Just paste the text you copied into the area where you'd normally write your blog... don't click the little video button that prompts you to "find" it. Once you've pasted the embedding text, the video should appear when you click "preview"- if it does- it's done.