Saturday, May 22, 2010

Snake hunting

First, if you notice new ads over to the right that might not be something you'd think I would endorse here, please ignore them. I've written to the people in charge of that part of my blog and asked them to take those ads down and they are always very prompt to do so. Since it's the weekend I'm not positive it can be remedied until Monday. It is a wonderful company to work with so I know you won't be seeing those particular ads for long. Until then, bear with me.

This weekend is my mommy vacation.

I'll probably never come back so it's been nice knowing you.

No I will certainly come back at some point next week, (the benefit of Sean's job is that when he is home, he is home all day,) which gives me great freedom to do things like this. Where is my vacation, you ask?

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

My hometown. With an 0ut-of-town wedding of a lifelong family friend thrown in.

Apparently Mom and Dad have seen a snake recently so part of the weekend will probably be devoted to hunting snakes. Hunting snakes is kind of a family tradition since we grew up having to deal with them every summer. It's not too bad really-kind of fun since no one likes snakes. As long as I have on some good boots and something to shoot with I don't mind snakes. Spiders, not so much. I'm terrified of those. Ask my parents. Where they live there are both spiders and snakes and I'd go for the snakes any day.

Logical?

Nope. But when have I ever been logical?

Ok signing off...

Y'all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Have fun!!!!

Carley said...

sm1leysg1rl
Enjoy your vacation! :)