Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I wore Wednesday-baby it's (finally) cold outside

I've waited for the stretch of days where there's a chill in the air. My friends, the day is here.







Thursday:
Dress-Ross, boots-Anthropologie (my Christmas present, get to wear early)






Saturday:
Sweater-Sams, Top-JCrew (last year), jeans-plato's closet (Two years ago), boots-Frye









Sunday:
Sweater-Buckle (last year), Tunic-Shopruche.com, tights-Gap outlet, boots-Ross









Better view of tunic by itself.











Monday:
Sweater-Marshalls (last year), t-shirt-Old Navy (maternity but so short now!) jeans-Old Navy, boots-Anthropologie












Sweater-Buckle, t-shirt and skirt-Target (both from last Fall), tights-TJ Maxx, boots-Anthropologie.

You're gonna get sick of seeing these boots I promise you. I wear them almost every day. Getting to wear them early is such an exciting thing since if I waited until Christmas I wouldn't get to wear them for very long. I love them.

I saved today's outfit for the end. You know, the best outfit for last:











Not.

Happy Wednesday y'all! Check out what Lisa wore here.

5 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I love them all but honestly, I am most comfortable in today's outfit!!!

Brooke & Freeland said...

I wish we lived closer I would seriously come borrow all of your clothes. I love them.

Julie said...

Girl, you crack me up! Love all the outfits!

Miss Mommy said...

I love all your outfits, Mary. :)

Lindsey said...

I just got those same Anthropolgie boots...love them! You look gorgeous everyday! Xoxo