Tuesday, July 2, 2013

On the road again

Y'all it's been kind of a busy summer. We got home from Florida and about a week later got back into the car to drive to Colorado. I'm not gonna lie. I'm exhausted.

But so so thankful for the fun things that we get to do. Packing and unpacking every day for two weeks isn't my favorite but once I have a rest day I'm over it and can relax. I've learned that the kids do better on road trips the older they are. News flash! Babies and toddlers are harder to travel with than 4,5, and 6 year olds!

You're welcome.

So here is this week's view:















Nobody has pants on in this picture. Underwear, yes. Pants, no.



I love my life

3 comments:

Emmy said...

WOO HOO!!! Great vacation pictures. The kids look SO HAPPY!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Love it!!!!

Allison Jenkins Armstrong said...

Pants are just not that important. They just aren't. No one can tell me differently. And shoes? Even less important. Rest? I can sleep when I die! Or at least when school starts.