Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm a smoker

Y'all totally bought it didn't you?

If you could hear me talk you'd put money on me smoking a few packs a day right now. In truth I have no idea why I sound like this.

Allergies? A cold? Exhaustion? Y'all pick one and please somebody being me meds for it!

On another note, we went to the zoo yesterday. The zoo at the zoo.



The tour guide. Shocker.


Yikes


Hello there





Yikes


Yep eyes closed. Just noticed. You're welcome.


My kids are brave souls


The monorail is still their favorite part


Joy's thumb is her favorite part actually. I've even started threatening the metal contraption the dentist will put in her mouth to make her stop and you know what she does?

Cries. Sobs. Puts her thumb in her mouth. Stops crying. The cycle continues.

Whatever.

I'm a really good parent as you know.


No comments: