Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The craft room reveal

The "before" pictures alone are depressing. Never mind the memories they drag along with them. I've never spent time in an office in my house. That was Sean's thing, his space. Even though he only lived in the house for two weeks the office was totally set up for his needs and that was fine by me. The problem was that it was the worst room to be in from the moment he left. I felt sad every time I looked into the room. I could picture him sitting there, editing pictures and paying bills.

The time came to make it into a happier place.

And a happier place it is!

If my posts don't magically become more interesting it will not be this room's fault. It's hard to NOT make something in here now. It's filled with ideas, materials, kid stuff, sewing stuff, and writing stuff.

It's my new favorite :)

5 comments:

Emmy said...

I LOVE IT!!
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!

Carley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carley said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

clairebear said...

Darling!

Brooke & Freeland said...

Seriously! LOVE it! Im so impressed and wish I could come craft or sew or just hang out!