Friday, March 15, 2013

I don't like lions

This made me nervous.

This did not.

The spring break zoo trip this year was a huge success. Yes, we were there with the rest of the metroplex and even getting there at 9:30 am didn't let us park in the actual parking lot but it was a perfect trip.

These kids spent every waking moment together until we moved away. When they're together now it's bittersweet for me...their mommas, (Carley and Jennie,) have stood by me through the worst of it and given me support and space depending on what I've needed. It was great to be with them!

My brother's family (minus my brother,) have been here all week so I haven't made time to post but now that Spring Break is winding down I'll be back! Y'all be good.

3 comments:

Carley said...

It was so fun to see you and the kids and spend the day at the zoo! Love you!

Carley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How precious! You should SO post a flashback pic of all of your kids... they are so grown now!