Monday, March 25, 2013

Today is a new day

So last week I fell off the workout wagon. My back was messed up and I got a cold. The kids had allergy junk and I was exhausted.

Today is a new day.

Yes, today is a new day. The cats, (mine plus Emmy's) have already killed a mouse in the house. I've already written, "Call Orkin and talk about the mice issue" on the calendar. Emmy is headed to her old place to talk to adjusters and HOA reps. Ty is already at school. Life is already moving on.

It's quite a ride we've been on, isn't it y'all? You've stood by me through really low times and we've laughed at the I-could-not-make-this-stuff-up times. Fears have run rampant and when I've shared them you've supported me. Today is a new day, and I'm saying thank you.

This blog is my best therapy. Thank you for sticking with me. And now...it's time for the ball. Gotta run.

No comments: