Friday, April 11, 2014

Too tired for a title

The week started with a bang. Monday morning on the way to school this one said she didn't feel so good. A few hours later she was so sick she fell asleep on my lap which hasn't happened since...I'm thinking since she was 2. High fever, nauseous, the whole shebang. Strep. Lovely.
As we drove home I wondered how long the other two would be safe, so when I heard my phone ringing and saw that it was the school I knew. I knew the way you just KNOW. Another one bites the dust. Sho'nuff Ty had gotten sick during lunch. 

Let me stop for a sec and just say that there are people who don't mind vomit. They just move on and clean it up and carry on with life. I'm not one of those people. And yet, my kids, all of them actually, vomit when they have strep. And they get strep kinda often.  I'm blessed indeed. 

This one has stayed well, thank goodness. He's my favorite.

Look at him. I mean y'all. LOVE.

Tis the season for swinging and swimming, dance recital prep and of course snow cones. In other words, it's my happy season. I love Spring. Minus thunderstorms. No thanks on those. I hear there are people who love to sleep during them. I'm not one of those people either and I now know that Blue isn't a fan either. At least I've had company watching the weather in the middle of the night. 

Bright side, there's always a bright side. 


No comments: