Thursday, June 26, 2014

Florida

We loved it. It was exactly what I needed after a tiring few months. Trying to move, trying to make sense of events that took place over the last few months, you name the rug and it was pulled out from under us. A family vacation right at the end of school? Yep, sign us up!


He may have loved it most out of all of us.

So so grateful that Sean's family invites us and gives the kids such fun memories with their cousins. All of my kids loved the waves and the sand this year which made the trip a lot less chaotic than the last few years...I went on long walks this year while they played happily with people within our group and when I got back I didn't find someone in tears yelling, "THERE'S SAND IN MY EYE WHEN CAN WE GO HOME MOM?"

Not even once! I hit the jackpot this year I tell you. It's just so much easier than it used to be. I say that a hundred times a day now I bet. Life overall, it's just much more calm now than it has been for us the last two years. There have been surprises, heartaches, sure, but we are secure now. We know that God has a plan and we trust it, even when it seems mysterious. Somebody remind me of this when I start to panic in a few weeks over something silly okay? Great, thanks. Y'all are the best.


No comments: