Saturday, June 7, 2014

What I've been up to

DIY projects, my very favorite thing to do!


An ombré headboard in the making...

"After" pics soon...

I've been feeling great thanks to a new discovery--Plexus. A Facebook friend kept mentioning it so I researched it a bit and tried it and have never felt better thanks to the blood sugar regulating properties. I wish I'd had this stuff all along! I liked it so much I started selling it so that I got it cheaper and now the business side of it is crazy fun and busy. I've had a blast helping people kick sugar habits and I've...y'all won't believe this...I've stopped drinking diet dr pepper.

Moment of silence.

I know, I know. You don't believe me! Every once in a while I drink one to see if I really don't "need" them and I barely even like the taste. As my friend Gretta says, "Mary likes water now that outta speak volumes about Plexus!" It's so true.




If you see me in real life you probably see more of this now.

The biggest thing I've been doing is cleaning out, moving out, and reorganizing my house so it will sell. It's time. Past time. I'm so excited to start over!


Friends came over for two weeks straight to help me stage the house and I have never liked it more...but I still want to sell it.


Downsizing, new start, the whole thing is just plain thrilling to me.

Oh look what else we've been doing...


Miss Joy graduated from Pre-K...


Complete with diploma and all!


She was so proud.


So was I.

The next week Charlie graduated from Kindergarten...and yep this is my circus in their element.


Ty hanging in there even though he was ready to leave, Charlie trying to convince him to hug her, and Joy being Joy.

Life is crazy. I'm really gonna try to blog about it al more often. I've missed y'all terribly. This is my outlet, and not writing leaves me too full of emotions! Ha. Be back soon :)

No comments: