Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!

Noah Jack is here! He was born around 11:45 a.m. and weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. Since I didn't post any info about his impending arrival until now, read his momma's blog here.  I worked with Casey at the church a few years back and this is her first baby...and he was LATE. I've heard this can drive a person crazy. She had a c-section which was not in the plan but I've assured her for weeks that it's the way to go. Congratulations Casey and Jason! Welcome to the world Noah!

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Yea!!!!!!!

Carley said...

I got the pics and he's adorable! When should we go see him?

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Pettett's! Thanks for posting Mary! And FYI... the PJ's were a steal for $15 (on sale) at Gymboree. Can't wait to check back for Ty's "stunt" ;-)