Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

But on Tuesday. At least if it's a day off it's a day early instead of late. We are at my parents house for a few days since Ty is on Spring Break. Lord knows if I'll remember to post anything else this week but since I remembered to take pictures this week I didn't want to miss WIWW.







Cardigan: Madewell (last Spring)
Dress: JCrew sale (they still have it!)
Jeans: JCPenney little girls. So funny-my mom discovered these jeans for pre-teen girls but they make them for 'plus size' girls and they run up to a ladies size 12. I wear a 16 1/2 and mom wears a 14 1/2. I wear around an 8, sometimes a 10 and they have a size 18 1/2 that was too big for me so thats why i think they would fit a 12 easily. They are like $6.99 online. I found mine in store and bought red, mustard yellow, and white. $6.99 y'all. Best part for us-they're a great length! Skinny jeans usually run long on us. Maybe because we have to buy a bigger size in them because of the whole 'skinny' factor.

But whatever.






Without the cardigan. Duh. The shoes are Roxy from Ross no lie 6 years ago.






A fruity shirt that I really like.
Shirt: Buckle. Is it too out-there? It's a cool cut and flattering but it might be too crazy. So far I like it. Thoughts?
Shoes: BCBG at Marshalls for $9.99 last winter.

Girls, buy off season whenever you can! It pays off and at the beginning of each season I find things in my closet that I'd forgotten about...and often I spent $10 or less on it!






See. Fun. Maybe too crazy. But for sure fun.
Same jeans. Yes white before Easter. Don't tell my mom.






Not as cute as I thought...
White cardigan: Target last summer
Dress: Ross

I look pregnant.

That is all.






Ha! Look at my shoes. Couldn't decide...

Sweater: Anthropologie (new but on sale 29.99)
Jeans: Forever 21 $9.99
Shoes: right foot-Blowfish from DSW last Summer. Left foot-don't know brand but I found them at Dillard's last summer. I posted a picture of them then.

Want to know which ones I picked?

The metallic flats. Hope you agree with that choice!

If not, it's too late.
Here is the link to see what Lindsey wore for WIWW.

4 comments:

Mommarazzi said...

I will be looking into that girl section skinny jeans thing! And that shirt isn't too crazy---super cute.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Love them all! I don't think you look pregnant, silly girl! Y'all should come over and play one afternoon while you're down here in the country!

Emmy said...

The JCPenney jeans are cuuuuute. Really flattering. All the outfits are cute. I think the long dress just hits a little bit high and hides your waist. I have been watching What Not To Wear all night and that is my diagnosis. Don't hide your best parts!

Miss Mommy said...

I also love it all! Those jeans are crazy cute!