Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm thinking about Wednesday

First, for anybody interested in WIWW posts, here is a link to the gal who started it all-It's not about the brand, the money, etc. it's a challenge she made to herself about getting out of PJ's each day. I'm not posting this week because, well, I've worn PJ's a few days and workout clothes the other days. I'm (hopefully) getting ready to actually move so I'm packing stuff up when we are home. Well, it's not to the packing part right now, just the cleaning out part. I've made a few trips to Restyle to sell clothes and a few trips to CCA in Lewisville to drop things off. Even if this move doesn't happen now we will downsize whenever we DO move so I'm making the most of my mindset! Give away, get rid of, decide if we can fit it, really need it when we move, etc.

I'm the type that has a plastic bin full of all of the things the kids have made at school. I don't always weed the non-keepers out as I go, I just put it either on the fridge that day when they bring it home if it's something they're proud of or I put it in my bin. The bin is now consuming the closet it's in because I haven't gone through it in, well, about two years.

Ahem.

I'm married to a type A man with a bit of OCD thrown in. He's not what you'd call a hoarder. He's not even what you'd call a keeper of things. He's a minimalist and an organized person. And he's married to me, which, as we all know by now, isn't for the faint of heart. I do love me a good bin of stuff I'll never need nor look at ever again.

Aside from the cold we've all had this week, (Sean always has it the worst,) we've been fairly low-key. We went to my sis-in-law's house on Monday and the kids trick or treated with their cousins like they do every year. Did I post pictures? Y'all, I forget what I started ten minutes ago. There's no excuse-not pregnant, not sleep deprived. Not even tired just all over the place. God is good to keep my children safe with me as their momma.

I have a post of answers to the questions y'all emailed me a few months ago. I'll post it in the next day or two after I figure out what I saved it under in my computer. It's full of specifics about Ty as well as my answers to questions you were too shy to ask in the comments section. Should be fun! Or at least moderately amusing :)

1 comment:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

We're a lot alike. I sometimes get scared because I think I am rubbing off on Matt and now there will be two of us in the house instead of the one scatterbrained/unorganized/can't stay on track person and the other that keeps everything going smooth. Can't wait to have you closer!