Sunday, April 26, 2009

I had an idea

Since things will get a little crazy in a week and a half and the focus will be on baby Joy I thought it would be a smart idea for me to spend as much time as possible with my kids. Since some of you can't see my kids in real life or meet us somewhere this week I'm gonna introduce you to them here. If you've heard about them more than you can stand already this might be the week for you to take a blog vacation...from my blog.

Sean is home and has big plans around the house. I have big plans to sit and watch whatever he and the kids are doing, and take as many naps as humanly possible while still getting at least 10 hours of sleep every night. It'll be glorious. It'll be the calm before the storm. It'll be me doing exactly what I want to do minus eating cupcakes for every meal.

See you tomorrow for maybe a picture of two and some stories about my little man and the princess.

5 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Great idea, tho unsure how you will fit in quality time around all that sleep. However, I do think you need to prioritize the sleep.

Carley said...

I'm glad I'm one of the blessed ones to get to be around you and your kids all the time! But, I also am excited to read the stories you will write about them! In fact, I'm excited to be on our way to see you guys tonight. :) Not much longer and we'll have our babies at our double dip outings! Good thing your kids are good sleepers so you can sleep when they sleep!

Michelle said...

This sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to read about your beautiful kiddos!

Enjoy your sleep, but know it will come again! These almost 7 weeks have flown by.

Jenny Seymore said...

I'm looking forward to the pictures and stories! I'm sure that you have tons of great ones. Take advantage of the extra sleep.

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I can't wait!! Your comment was so perfect the other day because I was telling Matt that I feel the same way about you! Here is this person, that I have never met, but I feel like I know! I even think of Heather and I...we haven't seen each other in 10+ years, but I feel like I know her better now than I did in high school!

Enjoy your rest this week and I can't wait to learn more about Ty & Charlie!