Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A few CSN ideas for you

I'm reviewing a product for CSNstores again soon and I thought I'd give y'all a few (more) items to browse through that this wonderful online source offers. Every time I work with the company I learn about a whole new group of products that I hadn't realized they sold. It's never-ending. Never-ending goodness. They sell items ranging from dutch ovens to apple peelers, which, by the way, I would have thought would be much more expensive than they are??? If you like to cook, their online store cookware.com is fantastic.

Then there's luggage.com, where you can find a kids backpack or laptop case.

CSNstores.com has become a personal favorite for finding shoes, purses, and toys for the kids. Stay tuned to see my review for one of their great products!

No comments: