Thursday, September 2, 2010

One more day







What pretty rainbows we got to see yesterday! And the rain-oh Glory. We walked to school in the rain today-two days of rain in a row is a major record right now. Sean picked us up from the school since he realized it was raining after we left. I didn't want to drive since walking in the rain sounded like a dandy idea and of course Charlie was into it. He picked us up and drove the 65 yards home from school. Why are we moving again? Anyway. When I stepped out of the car in the garage I slipped and fell onto my back, (you'll remember I did the EXACT same thing like a month ago,) and sat and cried. I was okay-nothing broken (again,) but this time at least there's visible evidence that I fell. It's like a war wound.

"How'd you get that big bruise on your back?"

"Well I was getting out of my car."

Yeah, a true fighter I am. I'll try to get a better picture of my back tomorrow to show you. The one Sean took today doesn't show the DEPTH of my pain quite enough. I know you're excited.





Ty got a haircut yesterday. You can tell he really enjoyed it. He didn't cry at all but he didn't laugh and cut up with the stylist until she was done. He told her that his birthday is coming up and then he told her what he wants (an airport????) and she said, "Well Ty you DO talk I've just been making you nervous!" I said a quick prayer of thanks that he has made such progress. We are so proud of him.

Anyway.

I'm really writing a post to remind y'all that my CSNstores giveaway ends tomorrow. Scroll down to last Friday's post to read about what you can win!

1 comment:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

I can't tell you how many times I fell stepping on the running board on my Tahoe when it was wet...I know it hurts! Bless your heart! Ty looks precious!