Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wherefore Art Thou Background

Someone took my free background away! I loved it so...but not enough to pay for it.  That's what a cash budget will do to you.  I am now a huge believer in using cash but that's not an exciting topic, (not that most of mine are!) Ty did not build what was in the picture and I should have clarified that.  If I ever round the corner and see something like that before he is 5 I'll be sure to call reporters and you'll see it on the news.  "Nonverbal Boy Genius: Constructs Model Hotels Out of Blocks."  That'll be the day.

I'm open to suggestions about the new background. I don't decorate so I don't pretend to know what should go where and what colors go together.  I rely on siblings, (mine and Sean's) for that. We're off to storytime.  Say a quick prayer if you are reading before 11:00.  It's my first time to take both little piglets without help.  Meet me, Jesus.  I'll need Your "hep." 

No comments: