Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Not my best moment

I'm redoing the office and since I couldn't reach the biggest wall I tried to move the gun safe to the middle of the room. Apparently the one in my office is big because it weighs 900 pounds. If anybody has extra Advil I'd appreciate it since I'll now be taking it for life. Whatever you do to hurt your back and become an old lady I did it.

Want to see what I've done so far?

That's the new color. Happy yellow sunshine we call it. Three walls in that color, one with grey and white stripes, new desks and fun buckets for crafts...I'm so happy to have the room to do this! Oh here's a before shot of the old color.

I'm really good at staging pictures y'all. It's one of my gifts.

It was a pretty green color but it wasn't what I wanted for my craft room. I'm kind of on a bright kick if you hadn't noticed.

Ahem.

1 comment:

GreenPrint Mgmt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.