Monday, October 27, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

This is what Max the fugitive did to our fence. All by himself. My Mr. Fix-It husband already Mr. Fixed it.
The three cousins (on my side of the family) during their Halloween photo shoot. See how impossible it is to get them to all look one direction? Behind the camera there were approximately 7 people dancing, singing, counting, etc. How do you like the outfit I had Ty in? Nice. Real picture-worthy. I was barely standing up I tell you. It was a rough couple of weeks.
My nephew Henry. Isn't he soooo cute? He doesn't look like my kids at all! He was in the process of shoving all of those little pumpkins into the plant behind him. 
This is what we're having for dinner since the cold front blew in last night. Brisket. You can't really see it under all of the veggies but it's in there and it's been in the oven since 8 a.m. Yum. Nothing says cold weather and momma's feeling better like a slab of meat and potatoes.
And finally, the last thing you were wondering about: Our playroom rug. Well, I know most of you weren't aware that we needed one but since last night Charlie was feeling poopy and decorated our rug for us with the poop, we needed one. It's in the garage awaiting a good steam-cleaning. Does that have a hyphen? I'm not sure. Anyway we decided that since the rug that has been in there is not very squishy anyway to go for the alphabet/number mat that is actually quite squishy. When Ty gets up from his nap he will flip. And then flap. He still flaps but our Dr. assures us that if he only does it when he is excited it's not a sign of Autism. Hmmmmm...we'll see. That boy of mine is hilarious but he has a few quirks that we haven't figured out yet! He loves letters and numbers more than any two other things so I feel pretty sure he'll enjoy the new high-dollar (not really) rug. 

I hear crying. Happy Day.

3 comments:

Carley said...

Love the new rug...that's great and he will enjoy it more than the car tracks (for now at least)...perfect!! Glad you are feeling better and getting out and about. :)

Dana said...

O'k, about Max, I'm thinking that if he had a friend he would have no reason to freak out & break your fence. By the way, i still have a friend for him! Honey would love him dearly, I'm sure!!! ")

Emmy said...

I am so glad that Charlie was not on the white sofa when she felt poopy. I am sorry for bringing the evil intestinal affliction to your house.