Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We are gearing up to go down to Nattie and Popeye's house tonight, where we'll be all day tomorrow. We celebrate the day before with my family, full meal complete with Martha Stewart recipes. One day last week Mom said, "You know I think I'm becoming an amazing cook!" I'm telling you, once she met Martha her whole life changed. 

On Thanksgiving day we're going to the Turkey Trot in downtown Dallas, so if you have the time to read this please say a prayer for my children. There is NO TELLING how that will go...this is the first time to bring them since I took a few years off to give birth to them. I was telling my friend about going to the trot and she asked, "Are you running it or walking it?" My response was, "Do you know me at all?" I don't run when I'm not pregnant and I'm certain I'd be the one in the ambulance that day if I tried.

We're going to Sean's parents' house after the run (um, walk,) to eat another meal with them. Do we have it figured out or what? Hope you have a safe, relaxing holiday and find many blessings to count!

No comments: