Monday, November 17, 2008

YUM

When Sean says, "I've got a surprise for you," it can mean many things. Sometimes it means he has cooked me breakfast, or gotten me flowers, or just a Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic. His best surprises lately have been a stocked Sonic card during the last three months so I could go anytime to get a corn dog, burger, smoothie, etc. without using real money. A gift card is not real money. He does things all the time that surprise me like cleaning/syncing my phone, cleaning my car, putting gas in my car, I know you're getting frustrated at someone just reading about how much he does for me. Ha! Anyway, last night he said, "I've got a surprise for you, but you have to wait until the morning." SAY WHAT? When I'm not pregnant, this could make me lose sleep but thankfully since I'm averaging 10-12 hours per night right now (AMEN) I never thought about what he said again until this morning when I was coming down the stairs. Ty was already up and Sean was getting his breakfast ready so I casually walked to the fridge to get my drink when what to my wandering eyes should appear but a piece of Key Lime cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. With my name on it. Jesus is still on the throne and speaking directly to my husband. YUM.

No comments: